Ok y'all
I have a confession: I'm totally not a blogger! Well, technically I am now :)
But, I just find that I would love for you to come on this journey of faith with me right now. It is less than 48 hours now that I leave for England.
I know that some of you know the details of this walk of faith, and some are just now coming along for the ride. What you need to know is this: We have a God who has an amazing plan going. It started long before you ever drew breath and will continue long after you cease to. But what I find astounding is that He invites you and me to join Him. God does not need our help. But like a loving Father, He delights to use His children to accomplish His purposes by His grace and strength.
More than a year ago, I sensed the Lord saying: Amy, let go of the lesser, and take hold of the greater.
OH friends and family, the Lord Jesus has a purpose for this generation. A plan to restore, and redeem. And the call I felt on my own life from my college days at Baylor to go unto the nations and be salt and light is taking a turn to go to Europe.
More details to come and will share as much as I can!
Amy, I love this! A blog is a great idea to keep us all informed and I love the name you gave it :) I will definitely be praying for you while you are in England!!!
ReplyDelete